2016 Ford Explorer for Sale near Richardson, TX
Push the Boundaries in the All-New Explorer
Put together astounding capability, fierce power, and advanced technology, and you have the 2016 Explorer. This SUV is top-of-the-line and doesn’t disappoint in any area. To see what it’s all about, we at Prestige Ford have the 2016 Ford Explorer for sale near Richardson, TX, waiting in our new vehicle showroom. Come take it out for a spin and experience it for yourself.
Gearing up for a weekend getaway in the Ford Explorer is as convenient as can be. Not only does the 7-passenger seating allow you to bring along your favorite people, the Explorer also boasts a massive cargo space with innovative versatility functions. In the back unit, there’s 21 cubic ft. of space1 at your disposal. However, the third- and second-row are also able to fold down to accommodate any larger loads you may have. The PowerFold® third-row lets you collapse the 50/50-split seat at the push of a button, and, with it flat, there’s 43.9 cubic ft. of room1 at your advantage. With the 60/40 split-folding second-row collapsed, you’re looking at 81.7 cubic ft. of total volume1 when you need a little more room for your endeavors.
The latest edition of the Explorer proves to be ahead of the game with its array of tech amenities. Voice-activated SYNC®2 lets you navigate through the various aspects of its system simply by speaking. Features such as hands-free calling and audio streaming via Bluetooth®3, music search, and 911 Assist®4 are all equipped to ensure a convenient drive. If you take frequent road trips or like to explore new areas, the available Navigation with SiriusXM® Traffic5 and Travel Link®5 is the perfect addition in the 2016 Ford Explorer for sale near Richardson, TX. With this equipped, you’ll have access to 3D maps, turn-by-turn directions, forecasted weather, gas station or bank locations, and so much more.
Once you get this SUV revved-up, you’ll have an exhilarating ride ahead of you no matter which of the three engines is under the hood. The 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 powerplant expels 290 horsepower and 255 lb.-ft. of torque every time you hit the gas. Opt for the 2.3L EcoBoost® I4 engine, and you’ll have 280 horsepower and 310 lb.-ft. of torque at your advantage. Pumping out a notable 365 horsepower and 350 lb.-ft. of torque is the 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 powerhouse. The Explorer sports a maximum 5,000-lb. towing capacity5, which makes hauling your boat to Lake Ray Hubbard hassle-free. On top of AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control comes the standard Trailer Sway Control6, which allows a smooth-sailing towing experience every time you hitch up.
Get behind the wheel of the all-new 2016 Ford Explorer for sale near Richardson, TX, today at your local Ford dealer, Prestige Ford. We are happy to show you the many capabilities and features this SUV has, and, for your own personal enjoyment, you can even take it out for a test drive! We are located at 3601 S Shiloh Road in Garland, TX.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. SYNC® is an optional feature. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
3. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC® system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
4. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated. Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
5. Available Feature. SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
6. When properly equipped.
7. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.