The 2017 Kia Forte5 is up for any drive you seek. Step inside the newly redesigned what it can do for you. The 2017 Forte5 is a compaact hatchback that will keep you safe and will meet your comfort and style needs. Visit City Kia to discover the greatness that awaits . 2017 Kia Forte5 for sale in Orlando, FL, and see
The 2017 Forte5 has unique High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlights 1 that produce a clear and fixated road illumination and LED Positioning Lights 2 add a polished look. There’s an abundance of premium options on the Forte5, including the illuminated glove box, an easy Push-Button-Start, and a gear shift knob . Keep your feet stable when your shoes are wet or dirty with the non-slip metal alloy pedals and see the Forte5’s vitals with the convenient screen on the dash. Stay cool with the optional ventilated front seats and fit all you need with the 60/40 split-folding rear seats 4 that have a capacity of 23.2 cu. ft. Let the sunshine and breeze through with the available power sunroof to let everyone enjoy the ride as you drive on the Martin Anderson Beachline Expressway.
The 2017 Kia Forte5 for sale in Orlando, FL, has an available 1.6-liter turbocharged Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engine that delivers an amazing 201-hp and 195 lb.-ft. of torque. New for 2017, the Forte5 SX’s Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) 5 gives you the control to shift between automatic and paddle-shift-activated semi-automatic gear shifting. The result is complete and seamless shifting that will create a smooth drive. In addition, the Forte5 delivers a fuel-efficient 25/33/29 MPG city/hwy/combined 6 .
The Forte5 has safety covered with its optional Blind Spot Detection System (BSD) 7 that warns you of vehicles that are approaching either side of you, so you know when it’s safe to change lanes. Integrated Lane Change Assist will alert if it senses you drifting out of your lane. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) 8 will alert you an audible warning and a light on the outside rear-view mirror when it detects other vehicles in your anticipated path when reversing. Looking over your shoulder when reversing is not always enough. The Rear-Camera Display 9 is your solution, as it shows an image of what is behind you on the center touchscreen. The Forte5 continues to protect you with its intelligent driver-aid technologies. The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) 10 , Hill Start Assist Control (HAC ) 10 , and Electronic Stability Control (ESC ) 10 , are made to deliver an accurate response in difficult driving conditions. The Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) 11 keeps track of your tire pressures so you can avoid the dreaded flat tire.
The 2017 Kia Forte5 for sale in Orlando, FL, is waiting for you at City Kia and ready for you to take its wheel. Our friendly staff is here daily and appreciate your business! Stop by today!
1. High-Intensity Discharge (HID), Projector Beam Headlights included in the SX Premium Tech Package.
2. LED Positioning Lights standard on the EX and SX.
3. Gear shift knob included on the EX and SX. Push-Button Start included in the LX Popular Plus Package; standard on the EX and SX.
4. All cargo should be evenly distributed and secured, and never piled higher than the seat back.
5. 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission available on the SX
6. MPG: Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
7. Blind Spot Detection (BSD) included in the EX and SX Premium Tech Packages. Blind Spot Detection is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
8. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) included in the EX and SX Premium Tech Packages. Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not detect all objects behind vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
9. The Rear Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The Rear Camera Display may not display every object behind the vehicle. Rear Camera Display included in the LX Popular Plus Package, standard on Forte5 EX and SX.
10. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive responsibly.
11. Even with the Tire-Pressure Monitoring System, always check your tire pressure on a regular basis with a digital tire gauge. 8 Years
More than 15 Years